3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit STRATA™ Utility Harness 923M2018
Utility Harness (size = Medium), with front, rear and side Tech-Lite™ aluminium D-rings, EZ-Link™ quick SRL adapter, LIFTech™ load distribution system, Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters, Duo-Lok™ quick connect buckles, PolarMesh™ padding, wide padded lower back/hip pad, waist belt, suspension trauma straps, confined space loops, impact indicator and REPEL™ technology webbing.
From DBI SALA®, the ultimate in fall protection, comes the most comfortable, lightest wearing, truly innovative safety harness ever created: the ExoFit STRATA™. Featuring the exclusive LIFTech™ load distribution system, the ExoFit STRATA™ literally takes the weight off your shoulders and redistributes it down to your hips, dramatically reducing shoulder strain and fatigue. Additionally, its PolarMesh™ padding delivers advanced breathability, the EZ Link™ quick SRL adapter simplifies connecting and disconnecting your personal SRL, like the Nano Lok™ and Nano Lok™ LE. If your safety harness is weighing you down, Lighten Up with the ExoFit STRATA™.
- LIFTech™ weight distribution system
- PolarMesh™ back pad
- EZ-Link™ quick SRL adapter
- Duo-Lok™ quick connect buckles
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters
- Large rear fall arrest rated stand-up Tech-Lite™ aluminium D-ring
- Large fall arrest rated front Tech-Lite™ aluminium snap D-ring
- Waist belt with large side Tech-Lite™ aluminium D-rings
- Wide padded lower back/hip pad
- Padded shoulders and lower back
- Non-slip hybrid comfort padding on legs
- Repel™ technology webbing
- Confined space/retrieval attachment points
- Built-in lanyard keepers that automatically reset
- Impact Indicator
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
(5-10 Business days for delivery)
- Our online orders are sent using Australia Post and are delivered on business days only
- Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 3 business days (Monday to Friday).
- If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Orders shipped via Australia Post Standard Shipping will take approx 5-10 Business days depending on delivery location.
- Australia Post Express orders will take approx 3-5 business days
- We're based in North Qld, so please be advised that shipping to WESTERN AUSTRALIA may take additional days.
If the product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: firstname.lastname@example.org of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items