Thorzt Cooling Scarf
Cooling Scarf with microfiber Evaporative Cooling
- Microfiber Evaporative Cooling
- UPF 50 chemical-free production
- Lightweight stretch fabric with non-chafing elastic ends for comfortable cooling that will stay put
- Multi-purpose: protects from sun, defends against dust and debris, and keeps you cool at the same time
- Machine washable - reuse again and again
- Materials: 90% Polyester, 10% Nylon
- Size: One size fits most
- Width: 50cm
- Length: 55cm
- Submerge the THORZT Cooling Scarf
in any temperature water and let it soak
for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Wring out the excess water, leaving it nice
- Snap to activate.
- Multiple ways to wear:
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items
Our online orders are sent using a variety of couriers and are only delivered on business days only.
Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 24 hours business days (Monday to Friday). If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: firstname.lastname@example.org of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
If product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.