Women’s Lace-Up Boots in Australia
When it comes to finding the perfect pair of work shoes, women in Australia have a wide variety of options to choose from. Lace-up boots are a popular choice, as they offer a stylish and practical look that is perfect for various work environments, from the office to the construction site.
There are many different styles available, so finding the right pair for you can be a bit of a challenge. However, with a bit of support from the Get Real Workwear team, we’re confident you’ll be able to find the perfect pair of women’s lace-up work shoes to suit your needs and taste.
What to Consider When Buying Women’s Laced Boots
The first thing to consider when shopping for ladies’ laced boots is the type of closure that you prefer. There are two main types of closures available: traditional laces and zip-up. Traditional laces offer a more classic look that allows the wearer to control the tightness, while zip-ups are fast and efficient. Lucky for you, we stock both!
Once you have considered the different styles of lace-up ladies’ boots available, you can begin to narrow down your choices by considering the different materials they are made from. The most popular materials used to make women’s lace-up boots include:
- Leather: This is the most popular material used to make safety footwear. It’s durable and stylish, and it can be found in a variety of colour.
- Suede: Suede is another popular choice for women’s lace-up boots. It’s softer than leather, but still very durable. Suede is available in a variety of colours, but most commonly found in brown and tan.
We have a number of styles to choose from. Check out our range of women’s footwear today.
Lace Up Your Boots Like a Pro
Before every shift, we recommend you check your laces to ensure maximum comfort and protection. All work boots should be laced from the top to prevent ankle strains and foot-related injuries. The laces should be threaded through the eyelets in the following order:
- From the outside to the inside of the bottom two eyelets
- Then from the inside to the outside of the next eyelet on the right
- And finally from the outside to the inside of the eyelet directly across on the left
If you're having trouble finding the right fit, our friendly customer service team can offer a solution for a variety of issues, including fitting solutions for wide feet, high or shallow insteps, and narrow heels.
Here at Get Real Workwear, we’ve got all your work clothing needs covered, with a range of pants, jackets and shirts to choose from. For more information and support, please reach out to a Get Real Workwear representative online, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.