UNISEX ZIP UP SERIES
SAFETY BOOTS - BLACK #319
The #319 is a durable, value-for-money safety boot. With a steel toe cap, heavy-duty zip and Comfort Air footbed, it combines comfort and safety in the one package.
- Black leather and textile upper zip safety boot—135mm height
- anti-bacterial comfort lining
- Toe guard for extra durability
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant Sole
- heat resistant sole to 140˚C
- slip-resistant sole
- anti-bacterial, breathable and washable footbed
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap
Standard AS 2210.3:2019
ASTM F2413 - 18 including EH (Clause 5.6)
Sizes: Men's AU 3-13, half sizes 7.5-10.5*
* Please note this is a non stocked item. We are able to ship direct to you from the supplier.
Product Care Details
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft-bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
(5-10 Business days for delivery)
- Our online orders are sent using Australia Post and are delivered on business days only
- Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 3 business days (Monday to Friday).
- If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Orders shipped via Australia Post Standard Shipping will take approx 5-10 Business days depending on delivery location.
- Australia Post Express orders will take approx 3-5 business days
- We're based in North Qld, so please be advised that shipping to WESTERN AUSTRALIA may take additional days.
If the product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: firstname.lastname@example.org of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items