Linq Tactician Multi-Purpose Harness -Standard (M - L)
- Pebble Weave Webbing design provides maximum grip for buckles, eliminating webbing slippage and the need for continual re-adjustment
- High Tenacity UV stabilised webbing, enhances resistance to solvents and UV light degradation
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low light
- Rear Barr D allows easier access and better weight distribution for twin retractable fall arrest devices
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal Barr D maintains positioning of Dorsal D in the event of a fall. Significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the back of workers head
- Extended Belay Loops make connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning as per AS/NZS requirements
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of strap
- Comes with Suspension Trauma Strap: One-piece Webbing with a quick connection buckle for faster deployment and connection in the event of a fall
- Confined Rescue Loops
- Tangle free Triangle Back Mesh
- Large Pole strap Side D??s for ease of connecting Pole Strap (work positioning)
- Adjustable Waist Belt with tool attachments
- Padding under buckles
- Service Pouch on back
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items
Our online orders are sent using a variety of couriers and are only delivered on business days only.
Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 24 hours business days (Monday to Friday). If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: email@example.com of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
If product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.