The Miller AirCore™ Harness range has light-weight, corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware. Its open core padding technology allows optimal airflow, reducing heat and moisture entrapment. The Aircore range of harnesses provides the ultimate in performance and comfort.
- Light-weight - Aluminium materials and components selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity.
- 16% lighter in weight than competitive harnesses with aluminium hardware
- 20% lighter than harnesses with steel hardware
- Extended Service Life - Corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware
- lasts longer, reducing replacement costs
- Easy Adjustability - Unique cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustment easier than any other harness on the market. 18kN heavy duty quick-connect chest buckles for added security and easy donning.
- Style - new webbing design creates an original and vibrant style and colour for easy identification and greater visibility.
In addition, ALL Miller AirCore Harnesses are the most unique and innovative full-body harness available and are designed for: COMFORT – breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment, keeping a worker drier and cooler. Up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market. AirCore harnesses are designed with patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable webbing that provides greater flexibility and increased comfort.
- Oil and Gas
- Fall from height
- AS/NZS 1891.1 - Certified to Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.1 2007
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
(5-10 Business days for delivery)
- Our online orders are sent using Australia Post and are delivered on business days only
- Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 3 business days (Monday to Friday).
- If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Orders shipped via Australia Post Standard Shipping will take approx 5-10 Business days depending on delivery location.
- Australia Post Express orders will take approx 3-5 business days
- We're based in North Qld, so please be advised that shipping to WESTERN AUSTRALIA may take additional days.
If the product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: email@example.com of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items