Skip to content
- loosen all fastenings/laces and slide your foot forward until your toes are touching the front of the boot.
- If they are the correct size, you should have a fingers width between your heel and the back of the boot.
- Once correct length is determined, fasten all fixtures/laces/etc. Ideally your boot should be a snug fit around the ankle, heel and front of the foot, while allowing plenty of room for the toes.
- Try next size up/down as required until you’re happy with the level of room and comfort.
- To provide maximum protection, your boots should be a secure and comfortable.
- Boots will soften during the wear-in phase, and you should adjust the laces as necessary.
- Good quality work socks will enhance the fitting and comfort of new boots.
- Wool blend and synthetic socks are a good choice.
- Socks should fit snug without bunching and look for socks that offer moisture wicking technology.