3M™ Asbestos/Dust Respirator Kit 6835
Convenient respiratory kit designed for asbestos removal and environments containing dust. The kit comes complete with the 3M™ Full Face 6000 Series Respirator which is light weight and easy to use. It also includes two pairs of 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*. The unique solid top particulate filter casing design reduces premature caking and clogging from dirt, grime, water or dust. The protective casing also aids decontamination practices. Kit Contains: • 1 x 3M™ Full Face Respirator 6000 Series • 2 x pair of 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3* • 4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504 • 1 x 3M™ No-Touch™ Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB) • 1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide • 1 x Handy Storage Container *Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
• Suitable for certain asbestos work requiring higher protection levels: Refer to local asbestos government guidelines (Safework Australia or Worksafe NZ)
• Also for lead paint removal, sanding, sawing, drilling, cutting, grinding, masonry, insulation and hazardous particulates such as silica & beryllium.
• Environments requiring face and eye protection
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000 Full Face Respirator: 100 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 30 ppm, whichever is the lower
- Kit also contains 3M Respirator Cleaning Wipes, 3M Earplugs and a handy storage container
- To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container
- P3 Particulate Protection
- Bayonet-style connection fits a broad range of filters
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
(5-10 Business days for delivery)
- Our online orders are sent using Australia Post and are delivered on business days only
- Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 3 business days (Monday to Friday).
- If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Orders shipped via Australia Post Standard Shipping will take approx 5-10 Business days depending on delivery location.
- Australia Post Express orders will take approx 3-5 business days
- We're based in North Qld, so please be advised that shipping to WESTERN AUSTRALIA may take additional days.
If the product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: email@example.com of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items