Steel Blue Torquay Mens Metal Free Zip Sided Safety work boots SKU: 617539
Ideal for all workplaces where steel toe protection is a legal requirement, these boots are crafted from the finest quality materials and built to withstand even the most demanding work environments. A150mm derby style lace-up, zip-sided ankle boot with padded collar and tongue, plus Mako toe guard. Metal-free toe cap makes it airport friendly.
- Composite Toe Cap
- TPU Outsole
- Water Rresistant
- Zip Sided
All Steel Blue Torquay Boots are independently
certified to major international safety standards.
Meets International Safety Standards
✓ Australian/NZ Standard AS/NZS 2210.3
✓ American Standard ASTM 2413
✓ European Standard EN ISO20345
A popular choice for Airport Workers, Maritime Workers, and Plant Operators.
Mens UK/AUS Sizes: 3 - 14 (6.5 - 12.5 half sizes available)
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
(5-10 Business days for delivery)
- Our online orders are sent using Australia Post and are delivered on business days only
- Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 3 business days (Monday to Friday).
- If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Orders shipped via Australia Post Standard Shipping will take approx 5-10 Business days depending on delivery location.
- Australia Post Express orders will take approx 3-5 business days
- We're based in North Qld, so please be advised that shipping to WESTERN AUSTRALIA may take additional days.
If the product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: firstname.lastname@example.org of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items