Howard Leight by Honeywell MAX1 Earplugs (no cord)
Workers who need to block out loud noise demand the best protection and comfort available in an earplug. That’s where MAX comes in. The world’s most popular polyurethane foam earplug, MAX offers superior noise-blocking performance in a disposable earplug. MAX's enhanced contoured shape is easier to insert and resists backing out of the ear canal, while its softer foam delivers superior long-wearing comfort – delivering solid performance that your workers can depend on.
Features & Benefits:
- The world’s most-used polyurethane foam earplug
- Contoured bell shape is easy to insert
- Contoured design easier to insert, resists tendency to back-out of ear canal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- High Visibility : No
- Noise Reduction Rating : 33 decibel
- Canada Class : A (L)
- Earplug Size : One Size Fits All
- Detectable : No
- Material : Polyurethane Foam
- Earplug Shape : Contoured Bell
- Agriculture & Farming
- Heavy Construction
- Building Construction
- Lumber/Wood Products
- Metal Fabrication
- Transportation Equipment
- Furniture Manufacture
- Military & Law Enforcement
- Utility/Waste Management
- General Contracting
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002
- SLC80 26dB Class 5
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
(5-10 Business days for delivery)
- Our online orders are sent using Australia Post and are delivered on business days only
- Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 3 business days (Monday to Friday).
- If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Orders shipped via Australia Post Standard Shipping will take approx 5-10 Business days depending on delivery location.
- Australia Post Express orders will take approx 3-5 business days
- We're based in North Qld, so please be advised that shipping to WESTERN AUSTRALIA may take additional days.
If the product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: firstname.lastname@example.org of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items