BOOT STYLE: 55-345Z
-Water resistant full grain leather.
-TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
-COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum
freshness and hygiene.
-HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.
-Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching across all critical wear seams.
-COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the
heel and ball of the foot.
-NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
-NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue
-Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the
insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
-Convenient quick release side zipper.
-Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
-AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU
midsole & hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to
300˚C surface contact.
-Deep tread profile, with a self-cleaning design delivers superior traction
in the roughest of terrain.
-Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.
THESE BOOTS ARE SUITABLE FOR THESE INDUSTRIES:
- Steel & Smelter
- Mining & Quarrying
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Transport & Logistics
4 - 14, 6½ - 12½
EN ISO 20345:2011, ASTM F2413-11
- loosen all fastenings/laces and slide your foot forward until your toes are touching the front of the boot.
- If they are the correct size, you should have a fingers width between your heel and the back of the boot.
- Once correct length is determined, fasten all fixtures/laces/etc. Ideally your boot should be a snug fit around the ankle, heel and front of the foot, while allowing plenty of room for the toes.
- Try next size up/down as required until you’re happy with the level of room and comfort.
- To provide maximum protection, your boots should be a secure and comfortable.
- Boots will soften during the wear-in phase, and you should adjust the laces as necessary.
- Good quality work socks will enhance the fitting and comfort of new boots.
- Wool blend and synthetic socks are a good choice.
- Socks should fit snug without bunching and look for socks that offer moisture wicking technology.
1. Remove any debris with a brush or wipe clean after use with a damp cloth.
2. Ensure you allow wet boots to dry naturally at room temperature as artificial drying can cause leather to shrink, harden and crack.
3. Soles should be cleaned by brushing and/or washing to remove any dirt.
4. Full grain leather uppers should be polished or treated with leather preservative like Dubbin.
5. Our suede and nubuck leathers can be treated before wear with a waterproofing product like KIWI Suede & Nubuck Protector. This creates an invisible shield that helps prevent water and dirt from penetrating suede and nubuck footwear while still allowing them to breathe.
6. Should your suede or nubuck begin to look tired and flattened, scrub it with a clean toothbrush or towel. If it’s in really bad shape, hold your shoe above steam for a few seconds, and then brush it. Whatever you do, don’t clean suede or nubuck with water. This might seem strange, but don’t try to clean suede or nubuck with water alone. It can affect both the colour and the texture.
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items
Our online orders are sent using a variety of couriers and are only delivered on business days only.
Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 24 hours business days (Monday to Friday). If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: firstname.lastname@example.org of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
If product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
Shopping online should be just as easy as shopping instore. For this reason, our returns Policy is also simple - please read information below and then click on the link to return your goods.
30 Day Returns
You have 30 whole days from the day you receive your order to decide if it's not quite right and book in your return. Everything you buy on our site is eligible for return except these few – SALE items (these styles are marked with a SALE tag on the collection page and have a “was” and “now” price on the product page), respiratory products and underwear.
Returns will only be accepted if the item is in its original condition - this means unworn and unwashed with tags intact. In the very rare instance where you may have received a faulty or incorrectly bar-coded product. Contact us directly and we can organise a reply-paid label for your refund.
Got your purchase and the fit just wasn’t right?
We’re happy to exchange the size within 30 days from when you received your order. Please complete your return through the “return’s portal”. The replacement size will be sent as soon as we’ve received your items back instore. The sooner you return the original, the faster you’ll receive the replacement.
This option will only be available if we have enough stock on hand of the preferred size – if stock is running low or it’s already sold out, you won’t be able to choose that size. If your size sells out before you’ve sent the original back to us, you’ll automatically be issued a refund. A lot of our items sell out very quickly so the faster you get it back to us, the better your chance of the alternative size being available and it reaching you.
How will I receive my refund?
We will process your refund back onto your original payment method once your return is delivered to our warehouse.
If you’ve paid with AfterPay/Zip Pay, any repayments already made will be refunded to your AfterPay/Zip Pay account. If you paid with PayPal, the full amount of the returned items (minus the original shipping cost) will be refunded to your original account.