Steel Blue Mens Telfer Metatarsal Guard U/Ground Boots SKU: 382833
The 350mm galosh style waterproof underground mining boots are perfect for those who work or play in dangerous environments. With a quick-zip lace system and padded collar, this durable footwear will keep you safe at work!
- Leather - All Steel Blue boots are made from high quality, long-lasting leather, including Nubuck, Full-Grain, TECtuff®, Suede and more.
- Steel Toe Cap- Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- Nitrile Outsole- Superior resistance to abrasion and heat resistance to 300°C.
- Anti-Static- Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- Metatarsal Guard-Provides superior impact protection and reduces the risk of injury from impact to this part of the foot.
- Waterproof-Includes a special membrane that prevents water getting into your work boots.
- Penetration Resistant- An extra tough steel or composite midsole to prevent sharp objects getting through to your foot.
- Bump Cap-A hardy, Polyurethane Bump that’s directly moulded as part of the midsole.
- Zip Sided - Lace Up for comfort, then use the side zips for quick access.
A popular choice for Underground Mining, Dock Workers and Wash down Stations.
6 - 14 (7.5 - 12.5 half sizes available)
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
(5-10 Business days for delivery)
- Our online orders are sent using Australia Post and are delivered on business days only
- Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 3 business days (Monday to Friday).
- If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Orders shipped via Australia Post Standard Shipping will take approx 5-10 Business days depending on delivery location.
- Australia Post Express orders will take approx 3-5 business days
- We're based in North Qld, so please be advised that shipping to WESTERN AUSTRALIA may take additional days.
If the product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: email@example.com of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items