Simulates evaporative cooling
Soak in any temperature water (warm or cold) for 3-5 mins, then wring and wave to activate the cooling fibres.
- Submerge the THORZT Cooling Towel in any temperature water and let is soak for three to five minutes.
- Wring out the excess water, leaving it nice and moist.
- Take hold of two of the corners, and wave it up and down for about ten seconds.*
- Wrap it around your neck or other warm point on the skin for instant cooling relief.
*Wave for 10 seconds if water is room temperature, wave for up to 30 seconds if very hot.
Give it a quick wave every 15-20 minutes to reactivate the cooling process.
Re-wet every few hours as needed.
When finished use, fold the damp chill towel and return to packaging – do not fold when dry. It’s microbial properties will prevent the growth of mould and mildew. Machine wash with mild detergent. Do not put in dryer.
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
(5-10 Business days for delivery)
- Our online orders are sent using Australia Post and are delivered on business days only
- Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 3 business days (Monday to Friday).
- If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Orders shipped via Australia Post Standard Shipping will take approx 5-10 Business days depending on delivery location.
- Australia Post Express orders will take approx 3-5 business days
- We're based in North Qld, so please be advised that shipping to WESTERN AUSTRALIA may take additional days.
If the product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: email@example.com of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items