Ships within 1-3 Business Days, Not a stocked item
PRODUCT CODE: 34-615
The WB34 series update has raised the bar in durable, lightweight work boot design. Our new hiker style, zip side ankle boot is made from water resistant leather and features the latest in technology and innovation. With the addition of the premium TECtuff® toe bumper, protection and value have never looked so good. So, you might be working hard, but you'll feel like you're walking on air. Features include - Water resistant leather Full lining infused with eco-friendly Odorban® Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole support NATUREform® Type 1 Toe Cap. Wider profile for greater comfort GRIPthane® tread pattern for greater traction and heat resistant to 130°C
- loosen all fastenings/laces and slide your foot forward until your toes are touching the front of the boot.
- If they are the correct size, you should have a fingers width between your heel and the back of the boot.
- Once correct length is determined, fasten all fixtures/laces/etc. Ideally your boot should be a snug fit around the ankle, heel and front of the foot, while allowing plenty of room for the toes.
- Try next size up/down as required until you’re happy with the level of room and comfort.
- To provide maximum protection, your boots should be a secure and comfortable.
- Boots will soften during the wear-in phase, and you should adjust the laces as necessary.
- Good quality work socks will enhance the fitting and comfort of new boots.
- Wool blend and synthetic socks are a good choice.
- Socks should fit snug without bunching and look for socks that offer moisture wicking technology.
1. Remove any debris with a brush or wipe clean after use with a damp cloth.
2. Ensure you allow wet boots to dry naturally at room temperature as artificial drying can cause leather to shrink, harden and crack.
3. Soles should be cleaned by brushing and/or washing to remove any dirt.
4. Full grain leather uppers should be polished or treated with leather preservative like Dubbin.
5. Our suede and nubuck leathers can be treated before wear with a waterproofing product like KIWI Suede & Nubuck Protector. This creates an invisible shield that helps prevent water and dirt from penetrating suede and nubuck footwear while still allowing them to breathe.
6. Should your suede or nubuck begin to look tired and flattened, scrub it with a clean toothbrush or towel. If it’s in really bad shape, hold your shoe above steam for a few seconds, and then brush it. Whatever you do, don’t clean suede or nubuck with water. This might seem strange, but don’t try to clean suede or nubuck with water alone. It can affect both the colour and the texture.
WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
(5-10 Business days for delivery)
- Our online orders are sent using Australia Post and are delivered on business days only
- Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 3 business days (Monday to Friday).
- If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Orders shipped via Australia Post Standard Shipping will take approx 5-10 Business days depending on delivery location.
- Australia Post Express orders will take approx 3-5 business days
- We're based in North Qld, so please be advised that shipping to WESTERN AUSTRALIA may take additional days.
If the product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
IMPORTANT: Heavy & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: email@example.com of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items