Boots made from high quality, long-lasting leather, including Nubuck, Full-Grain, TECtuff®, Suede and more.
Steel Toe Cap
Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
Slip & Oil Resistance
All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement
Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
A treatment during the manufacturing process provides water resistance so that water is repelled from the surface.
An abrasion resistant, streamlined toe cover that covers more of the boot.
Lace Up for comfort, then use the side zips for quick access.
A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots.
A renewable resource that offers long-term antibacterial and antimicrobial protection against fungus, bacteria and the odours caused by bacteria.
3-14 (6.5-12.5 half sizes)
- loosen all fastenings/laces and slide your foot forward until your toes are touching the front of the boot.
- If they are the correct size, you should have a fingers width between your heel and the back of the boot.
- Once correct length is determined, fasten all fixtures/laces/etc. Ideally your boot should be a snug fit around the ankle, heel and front of the foot, while allowing plenty of room for the toes.
- Try next size up/down as required until you’re happy with the level of room and comfort.
- To provide maximum protection, your boots should be a secure and comfortable.
- Boots will soften during the wear-in phase, and you should adjust the laces as necessary.
- Good quality work socks will enhance the fitting and comfort of new boots.
- Wool blend and synthetic socks are a good choice.
- Socks should fit snug without bunching and look for socks that offer moisture wicking technology.
1. Remove any debris with a brush or wipe clean after use with a damp cloth.
2. Ensure you allow wet boots to dry naturally at room temperature as artificial drying can cause leather to shrink, harden and crack.
3. Soles should be cleaned by brushing and/or washing to remove any dirt.
4. Full grain leather uppers should be polished or treated with leather preservative like Dubbin.
5. Our suede and nubuck leathers can be treated before wear with a waterproofing product like KIWI Suede & Nubuck Protector. This creates an invisible shield that helps prevent water and dirt from penetrating suede and nubuck footwear while still allowing them to breathe.
6. Should your suede or nubuck begin to look tired and flattened, scrub it with a clean toothbrush or towel. If it’s in really bad shape, hold your shoe above steam for a few seconds, and then brush it. Whatever you do, don’t clean suede or nubuck with water. This might seem strange, but don’t try to clean suede or nubuck with water alone. It can affect both the colour and the texture.
WE ONLY SHIP WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Orders under $99 - Flat shipping rate of $14.95 Australia Post (5-10 business days)
- Orders over $99+ - FREE Standard Shipping, Australia Post (5-10 Business Days) (Excludes large Bulky items- Storage cabinets & Spill Containment)
- EXPRESS SHIPPING OPTION - $35 Flat rate, shipped Australia Post (1-3 Business Days) (Excludes large Bulky items- Storage cabinets & Spill Containment)
FREE Standard Delivery* on orders over $99
(5-10 Business days for delivery)
- Our online orders are sent using Australia Post and are delivered on business days only
- Items that are in stock are generally picked and despatched within 2 business days (Monday to Friday).
- If you aren’t home when the courier delivers your order, they will leave a card for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Orders shipped via Australia Post Standard Shipping will take approx 5-10 Business days depending on delivery location.
- Australia Post Express orders will take approx 3-5 business days
- We're based in North Qld, so please be advised that shipping to WESTERN AUSTRALIA may take additional days.
If the product you have ordered is out of stock or is a special item that needs to be ordered in, a staff member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time.
Need Goods in a Hurry?
For times when you need faster goods, please select from one of the express shipping options at the checkout (shipping fees apply), Alternatively, you can pick up from our store located in Paget, Mackay.
Please call Get Real Mackay Customer Service on 07 49 985 241, Mondays to Fridays, 7am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sundays 9am-1pm AEST.
IMPORTANT: Heavy, Bulky, Large & Over-sized Items
Heavy, over-sized items & some Special Orders will incur delivery charges. These charges are calculated based on the cubic size & weight of the item (or parcel) and the delivery location. If you are perusing our web page and would like to purchase an item that is heavy or over-sized please contact us on either: firstname.lastname@example.org of 07 49 98 52 41 and we can quote freight on the particular item.
*Standard Delivery doesn’t include heavy & over-sized items
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
30 Day Returns & Exchanges
You have 30 whole days from the day you receive your order to decide if it's not quite right and book in your return/exchange. Everything you buy on our site is eligible for return/exchange except these few – respiratory products and underwear.
Returns will only be accepted if the item is in its original condition - this means items must be:
-in a re-saleable condition
- Not Damaged, dirty, foul smelling, or items covered in animal hair, these items will NOT be acceptable for return
- Items must be unwashed and unworn with all tags intact.
- Footwear must be returned unworn in original box.
We reserve the right to adjust your return method if your return arrives in a condition which does not meet our returns policy.
How will I receive my refund?
- We offer instant refunds for all online orders in AUS
- Receive your instant refund in 60secs!
- AUS Customers ONLY
- $750 return limit for first-time customers
- Return tracking must be updated to your Refundid account within 3 days of lodging your instant refund request
- We have the right to decline Instant Refunds that do not comply with T&C's
- For all T&C's refer to the Refundid website HERE or contact Refundid on email@example.com
We understand you may need to exchange a product for a smaller or bigger size. As per our returns and exchange policy above, you have 30 days from receiving your order, to apply for a refund or exchange. There are 2 options you can choose to do this....
1. Enter the "Refundit" returns portal, get an instant refund and then go back through the website, select and purchase the correct size.
2. Alternatively, You can post your items back to our store, with a printed order confirmation for your purchase. We recommend you obtain tracking information for your purchases return to our store. We do not take responsibility for items lost in transit back to our store. Include a prepaid Australia Post Satchel bag so that we can ship you back the correct size. We do not cover the cost of shipping for exchanged items.
Ship your exchange to:
EXCHANGE POLICY - Items Purchased "On Sale"
If you wish to exchange a product, please refer to the options above. You have 30 days, from receiving your order, to return and exchange your purchase as per the policy above. However, If an item has been purchased "on sale", and the sale has ended (and you are within the 30 Day return/exchange period) you will have to choose option 2 above. You are unable to use "refundit" and then re-purchase the same item in a different size, at the original sale price once the sale has ended.
Alternatively, you may wish to just obtain an instant refund and return the items using the "refundit" portal.
For further information please email our friendly customer service personal at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.